Thursday 25 January 2018

Just a few pics

Just a few pictures of our boys from the last week or two. We are loving hanging out with these guys so much, spending lots of time at home. 


Will: We took him for his 4 month immunizations last week, and he was a champ. He is in the 90th percentile for weight and height. He has been really into his feet lately, and he just mastered rolling from back to front. He is pretty feisty and always wants to be doing what his brother is doing. He also refuses a bottle now. So we are back to me nursing him in the parking lot halfway through my shift at work, which is actually so easy for me, and my coworkers are pretty used to me disappearing for ten minutes when Will shows up.

Love that little guy, and also excited that the doctor gave us the OK to start solid food at 5 months. I really do like breastfeeding, but I also love the idea of having a bit more freedom to leave Will for more than two hours without worrying he will get hungry. For me, breastfeeding will end around Will's first birthday, so I am celebrating that I am 1/3 done now.


Cohen: We just passed his half birthday, so he is now 4.5 years old. He is getting so independent, which is cool to see, and sort of necessary now that we have a baby in the house. He can now take a bath all by himself (with me in the bathroom, but busy with Will), including washing his hair, checking water temperature, filling the tub, etc. He sets the table for supper and helps clear the table after (on a good day). He is growing so fast! Every time he gets dressed I realize that another pair of pants is too short. He weights around 38.5 pounds, and we are excited for the 40 pound mark because it means we can switch him to a booster seat in the car.

(tummy time)

(sliding)

(love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...