Monday 3 April 2017

Library list


I took some time off from reading to just be completely nauseous for two months, but I did manage to get a few books read.

Sick in the head by Judd Apatow. Loved this so much. He has been interviewing comics since he was a kid, and this book is just a bunch of interviews. I felt like I was getting a peek into the lives of these interesting, funny people. I am also obsessed with Comedians in cars getting coffee, so it makes sense.

Lean in by Sheryl Sandberg. I liked this. I think this book has been quoted a lot, so most of the main points in it have been written about like crazy. I think it's a good read for all working mommas. I found it interesting that she writes that a great time to go for a new job or look for a promotion is when you are pregnant. I am all in with that.

The girl with the lower back tattoo by Amy Shumer. I love her so much. This book was funny, but also just real and honest. I compare all books by comics to Bossypants, and this book is nowhere near as funny as Bossypants. Still good though.

The girls by Emma Cline. This was the only novel in this bunch, and I did like it. Nothing special, but good.

I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. This was so interesting. I really didn't know a lot about her story, and I'm glad I know more now. The story is really about her relationship about her dad in a lot of ways. So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...