So obsessed with this sweet little guy. What's happening with Will lately:
- He is crawling super fast now, and tries to grab a handful of soil from our potted plants every chance he gets. I have caught him with a mouthful of soil so many times! I am actually debating just bringing all the plants to work for a while.
- He can pull himself up on the furniture and is just starting to be able to walk around the coffee table while holding on. He gets really frustrated when he can't get into whatever Cohen is doing.
- He eats what we eat. I started out with purees, but he would just grab what we were eating and shove it in his mouth. Jon and I have to watch him closely though, because he will fill his entire mouth with food before swallowing. He is a very aggressive, happy eater. Tonight we had pizza, and we just gave him his own super thin slice. He ate it all, no problem.
- No teeth yet. He is wearing mostly 9-12 month clothing.
- He has recently started what I can only describe as shrieking. I feel like he wants to talk, but he can't, so instead he just screams excitedly. He is such a happy baby, and so quick to smile and laugh.
- He is so into his brother. He loves to climb all over Cohen, and also pull his hair. It's the cutest.